Let civility reign!

Civility ~ Let us consider this, before we speak or act.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Appreciation is a lovely thought.....

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  It's a day to appreciate the love in our lives.  Who we give our love to and who we receive it from.  Someone once said love makes the world go round.  Another said love makes the world a better place.  I think I agree with both and I'll add one more of my own, love makes us aspire to be better people.  I want to wish everyone near and far a heart felt happy Valentine's Day.  Don't worry about what you get or what you give, don't worry about the gifts, the cards or the chocolate.  Sure those things are nice to give and receive but don't think so carefree, think deeply about those who have loved you when you needed it most and the precious gift they gave you with their gift of love.

Appreciate the time someone has taken to help you feel safe, loved and not alone.  Those are the feelings of the day that matter most.  Those are the memories and the moments we need to focus on this February 14th.  I want you to take each memory that touches your heart and like a flower, I want you to pick them from the heavens and in your mind arrange those moments into a beautiful bouquet of  love thoughts.  That is a gift to yourself that will warm your heart, make you smile from ear to ear and bring you joy.

Just think, someone will be reflecting back on you as well.  You will become a moment in their beautiful bouquet.  However, that should not stop you from reaching out on this special occasion. There is someone you know who might be feeling alone this Valentine's Day.  Take a moment to make that phone call, or stop by to see that one who comes to mind.

I so appreciate the love I receive from so many wonderful family members and friends.  I especially want to reach my hand out to my husband for his continued love for me.  He is a gem and I am blessed.

Be at ease this Valentine's Eve. Be at peace, enjoy the love that surrounds you in more ways than you can count, for love is all around us. Place it in your hand and pull it towards you.  Wrap your mind in thoughts of love.

I will appreciate the lovely thoughts I have tonight of so many who mean so much and I will say a prayer for their hearts to feel the fulfillment of love. Thank you for reading.  I'm slow to write as of late, but moments like this inspire me to leave a note on my blog.

Good night, sweet dreams and Happy Valentine's Day to one and all.

xoxoxo
I love you my babies who sleep tonight. L & C.  My heart beats stronger, my love stretches wider, and breaths deeper into this life and into my home because of those two babies who will always be babies in this mothers eyes, no matter how old they grow to be.

Let love be your push today, tomorrow and everyday there after to make the world a better place.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment