Let civility reign!

Civility ~ Let us consider this, before we speak or act.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Love Month

February 14th.
Love ❤️
I like that word, it's short, easy to spell, you can even replace the letter o with a heart drawn on all by yourself if you want. February is the love month. ❤️ I have my house fully adorned in hearts. Pink ones, red ones, big ones, little ones.  Love is an intense word. If you don't love something you only like it, well that holds a whole new meaning. If you go from loving to liking or vice-versa something has drastically changed.
The other night my little boy said, "How do you know if you really love someone ❤". I told him, "The best way to know is by imagining your life without that person in it. If it's too painful to imagine, it's love. ❤️"
He said, "How do you know when you ask a girl to marry you, she'll say yes?" I giggled at this question from my 11 year old. I said, "Typically you wouldn't ask unless you've talked about marriage before. Little hints she gives should let you know if it's wise to ask."
He shook his head while he mauled over that idea. It was cute.
Love,...we all need it, we search it out, and thank heavens we can usually find it. ❤
Have a wonderful love month❤️ Love Day ❤and a Lovely life. ❤️
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment