Let civility reign!

Civility ~ Let us consider this, before we speak or act.

Monday, April 6, 2020

Provoking positive thoughts...


While we sit in our dwellings and hold on tight to our loved ones, I went through some past Facebook posts I’ve shared. Sayings that are not my own but I love. I do not take any credit for them however I do find them uplifting and good reminders. Reminders of what’s important in life. Prayer, family, pets, and all the beauty that surrounds us. Outside of the pictures which state a thought, all other pictures are mine. ๐Ÿ˜Š I love color, ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™❤️๐Ÿ’— all colors. I purposely take pictures where color is the attraction. I find color to be uplifting as well as encouraging of positive feelings. I’d like to challenge you to post pictures on whatever social media you use of colorful images. ☀️ ☂️๐ŸŒˆ
Finally, take time out of your day and challenge yourself to think of happy memories. ๐Ÿ˜Š Music can really help in this regard. Music brings back memories. Focus on good memory music. Uplifting music.  Start with a single thought. For example, summer. ☀️ Think back and pull out a memory or as many memories as you can that took place in summer. Let them pop up in your mind like kernels of corn. “POP! POP! POP!” Let your mind have control and watch where it takes you. When you stop rolling through memories on a particular subject, start on another topic, like camping ๐Ÿ• or bike rides ๐Ÿšฒ, or friends you hung out with from the past. ๐ŸŽข๐Ÿก๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽก Whatever the topic, pull one picture up to the front of your mind and see where it takes you. It’s a peaceful place to go. It can be funny, or silly, or quiet. It might evoke a smile or a giggle. It should always be joyful but if you find that it’s not, if your memories switch to something sad, then STOP! ๐Ÿ›‘ And start over. Start again. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
That’s it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  That’s all I wanted to share. I’m thinking of you all during this hard time but I’m of course wishing you well, wishing you good health, peaceful moments and good reflections of fond memories. ๐Ÿ’—
























No comments:

Post a Comment